Top Headshot Photographer in San Antonio Texas
Headshots in San Antonio Texas
What makes Richard’s Photography different from other photographers?
- Top rated San Antonio headshot photographer with over 360 reviews from satisfied customers.
- We opened our professional photography business 30 years ago plus photographing people is our fulltime gig!
- We have 30 years experience working with people in the San Antonio and Bexar county community.
- Our portrait studio Includes professional men’s and women’s headshots and business photos in studio and on location.
- Same day headshot appointments are available at certain times.
- Digital online gallery sent same day in most cases to your email box.
- Our headshot photography caters to people wanting the best in headshots and top quality customer service.
- With us you get one-on-one personal attention. No photographer turnovers. Highly rated photography service.
- Patty answers the phone and gives you as much info as possible with no pressure.
- Our professional headshot photography service includes a standard background in a studio area.
- We offer an amazing headshot retouching service with a quick turnaround.
- People that come to our portrait studio have the ability to change clothing in privacy.
- We offer professional branding photography services to active and retired military personnel.
- An American flag is provided for use in photos to military personnel or anyone who requires it.
- Offering personal branding photography for entrepreneurs in San Antonio.
- Professional portraits with creative lighting and posing techniques in our studio.
Professional Portraits Studio
Previous Customers We Have Worked With
Richard's Photography Recent Reviews
Expert Retouching Before & After
Frequently asked questions and facts:
Yes, we have a home portrait studio with all the photography lighting and equipment necessary to get the photos done right for you. We are one of very few actual portrait studios in San Antonio.
No, not necessary. All photo sessions are done here in our home portrait studio unless requested for on location services.
Once you decide what photos you want from the gallery you can let us know in writing which images you want retouched. You will have your online gallery the same day.
Once you decide what images you want from the online gallery we will start on the retouching asap! Less than 24 hours most cases except weekends.
What About Headshots For Medical Students?
Yes, we do those too.
Also included in our service is same day medical student ERAS pictures for applications and resumes.
- We know the eras photo requirements for 2021 and 2022 and you can see our ERAS headshot examples.
- Most people look for gray backgrounds or dark gray backgrounds. Light gray backgrounds make for a clean image.
- Black backgrounds create a more dramatic look to the photo conferences and events.
- Your medical photos will look attractive on Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram Bio pages.
Here are a Few Tips on The Importance of Dressing Properly For Your Photo Session:
Always Consult with us first as we have experience in what clothing looks good for each occasion
- Be sure your clothes are ironed. Photoshop can’t do that for you!
- Check your clothing for stains! Check under the arms and around the collar.
- Always wear long sleeves. It looks more professional.
- Avoid horizontal stripes or busy patterns at all cost. Trust us on this one!
- Always wear long sleeves. It looks more professional.
- Be sure to wear your hair the way you like it. Photoshop can’t fix that either!
- Men, choose a tie with a nice pop of color. It makes a lot of difference!
- Team headshot members with uniforms always look good in solid colors.
Here’s are several ways and directions to find our studio. Or, you can just Google it!
We are close to areas of Inwood, Deerfield, Stone Oak, Sonterra, Rogers Ranch and LaCanterra, Fiesta Texas
Streets near us are Huebner Rd, Bitters Rd and Loop 1604. We are located just a short drive from Boerne, Castroville, Lake Hills, Hondo, Leon Springs, Helotes and other Texas hill country towns. We are worth the drive!
Driving Directions: If you’re coming from -10 west near Fiesta Texas take the Loop 1604 exit and go east towards San Antonio. You’ll pass n.w. north west military drive then you’ll see the bitters road, Huebner road exit. Take a right on west bitters road. Go 1/2 a mile and you’re there. If you’re driving on 281 north turn left on Bitters road. You”ll be going west. You’ll pass west avenue then you’ll cross over Blanco road.
Go another mile and you’ll come to Huebner road. If you’re coming from DeZavala road you’ll pass Clark high school. Keep going all the way to North West Military drive then turn left. Go up to loop 1604 and go right. You will see the exit to Bitters rd and Huebner. Take a right on West Bitters rd. Go up the hill and you’re there.
From The Alamo downtown, 300 Alamo Plaza, get onto 281 North and exit on Bitters and go left. We are 3.5 miles straight up the road. From The Pearl Brewery at 303 Pearl Pkwy, San Antonio, TX get onto the access ramp to 281 north and go 6 miles to Bitters road then take a left under the bridge. Many out customers come the Dominion Country Club. It’s easy to get to our studio from the Dominion.
If you live near Churchill high school go up Blanco Road and turn left on Bitters Road. This will take you over Huebner to the Forest at Inwood. Map to us now
16418 Inwood Cove Dr
San Antonio, TX 78248
Serving Bexar County, Comal, Atascosa, Kendall, Blanco